“Your Business’s Value Proposition” Workshop
Understand what a value proposition is and why your business needs one.
According to entrepreneur and venture capitalist, Michael Skor, a value proposition is a “positioning statement that explains what benefit your business provides for who and how to do that uniquely well.” By describing your target customer, the problem you solve for them and what makes you different from other solutions, a value proposition should make your product’s or service’s worth clear to potential customers or investors. This workshop is designed for both new start-ups and existing businesses that want to refresh their value proposition.
In this two-hour, interactive webinar, this SCORE marketing expert will help you understand exactly what a value proposition is and what it can do to make your business more unique and attractive to customers.
• The definition of “value proposition”.
• How defining your value proposition can translate into tools for understanding your business needs.
• A framework for constructing your business’s value proposition.
• How to analyze your competition to understand what makes you different and unique.
• Examples of value propositions from various industries with an opportunity to compare them to your own.
There will also be time to discuss your value proposition with other attendees, share ideas for success as well as plenty of time for questions.