It's challenging to start a business, but it may be even more challenging when the time comes to exit one. Your business is probably your most valuable asset, but how do you plan to extract or pass on that value when you're ready to retire? This 3-webinar series will help you develop your exit strategy.
Three two-hour presentations by succession planning experts will cover:
- Your options for exiting: Sell to a third party, transfer to a family member, sell to an employee, sell to a competitor or close it down
- How to put a value/selling price on the business
- Selecting and preparing a successor
- Why a buy/sell agreement is crucial
- Is an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) a practical option?
- How to calculate the income replacement value of your business
- Why you can't count on a sale to fund your retirement
- What you can do to minimize estate taxes
- Ways to avoid a forced liquidation to pay the tax bill
Business owners, don't miss this opportunity to get up to speed on a critical subject you may have neglected.
One low price of $50 for all 3 sessions. Registration includes access to a recording of each session following the series, as well as copies of all slides and handouts.