Today’s consumers can watch video content whenever and wherever they want. This creates an opportunity for businesses to reimagine the role of video content in their marketing strategy.
Join this webinar by Google to learn best practices for connecting with consumers through online video.
In this session, we’ll introduce tips for:
- Understanding the role of video as a marketing tool
- Finding your ideal target audience
- Creating eye-catching video
- Optimizing video content for improved results
* This webinar is a part of the National Small Business Week Virtual Conference. Register for the conference, then join us on May 3 at 2:30 PM ET / 11:30 AM PT to view this presentation.
Cosponsorship Authorization # SBW2018. SBA’s participation in this Cosponsored Activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any Cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is provided as a public service under Cosponsorship Authorization # SBW2018. It is not an official U.S. government website and may contain links to non-U.S. government information. Inclusion of such links does not constitute or imply an endorsement by SBA. SBA is not responsible for the content, accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of linked information. Please use caution when considering a product, service or opinion offered by a linked website.