“Selling Your Idea” Workshop
Another in the Best Practices Workshop Series
This workshop will help you develop a “story” that compels investors and other business partners to support your business proposition.
In this interactive session, you'll learn:
• How to analyze a business audience to determine what’s important to them.
• How to structure a story that’s tailored to presenting your business idea in the most engaging and believable way.
• How to inject persuasiveness into your story’s selling proposition that will motivate an audience to care about your idea.
• Developing visuals that connect emotionally to your story and reinforce the value of what you’re selling.
• Applying the “problem-solution” strategy; identifying the need your business idea meets and how that idea has been uniquely constructed to meet the need.
• Presentation wrap-up strategies that will help you move the conversation to productive “next steps.”
This workshop will use a combination of slides and relevant case history examples to communicate the main concepts, and will also provide an opportunity for you to receive feedback on developing a story that’s tailored to selling your particular business idea.