It's challenging to start a business, but it can be done! You just need the right information and tools to be successful.
A 3-evening series, via Zoom, will include presentations by local, experienced small business professionals and subject matter experts in business law, bookkeeping, insurance, marketing and more. They will cover such topics as:
• Choosing the legal structure that’s right for you
• Building a successful marketing and sales plan
• Purchasing the proper business insurance
• Bookkeeping Tips and Strategies
• Where to find funding
• Marketing Strategies
• And more!
Series is scheduled for 3 Thursday evenings this summer:
• Thursday, July 21, 2022 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
• Thursday, July 28, 2022 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
• Thursday, August 4, 2022 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Prospective business owners, don't miss this opportunity to get up to speed on the critical skills and knowledge you’ll need to be successful. As Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of crisis, lies great opportunity.” Don’t let the current environment stop you! Sign up now.
One low price of $75 for all 3 sessions. Previously, the fee for this workshop was $90. Registration includes access to a recording of each session following the series, as well as copies of all slides and handouts and FREE follow-up mentoring on request from a certified SCORE Richmond mentor.