“How to Launch a Nonprofit” Workshop
It takes more than passion to support a charitable organization.
Are you planning to launch a nonprofit to advance a cause you are passionate about? Learn from a veteran consultant to charitable organizations what it will take to make your dream a reality.
In this interactive session, you'll learn:
• The facts about the world of nonprofits.
• How to write a powerful mission statement
• How to identify competing organizations with similar missions
• Whether you would do well to partner with an existing organization
• The ins and outs of operating a nonprofit
• Where and how nonprofits obtain financial support
• The importance of your board of directors
• How to draft a realistic budget
• The truth about grant-writing
In this two-hour session, you will get an invaluable crash course on the realities of launching a nonprofit.