Grow your business wherever your customers may be — Reach them whether they’re online or offline, providing them all the ways they want to pay. This webinar will share tips for providing customer loyalty, gift cards, and online/offline sales and marketing.
In this session, you’ll get practical tips on:
- Why recognizing your customers with a loyalty program will grow your bottom line
- The stickiness of gift cards and creating your own brand ambassadors
- How to create a brand experience for your customers that’s the same online and offline
- Why you need to be online for 24/7 sales — Let your business work even when you don’t!
* This webinar is a part of the National Small Business Week Virtual Conference. Register for the conference, then join us on May 2 at 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT to view this presentation.
Cosponsorship Authorization # SBW2018. SBA’s participation in this Cosponsored Activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any Cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is provided as a public service under Cosponsorship Authorization # SBW2018. It is not an official U.S. government website and may contain links to non-U.S. government information. Inclusion of such links does not constitute or imply an endorsement by SBA. SBA is not responsible for the content, accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of linked information. Please use caution when considering a product, service or opinion offered by a linked website.