“Financial Basics for Small Business Owners” Workshop
How to manage your cash and expenses so your new business survives and flourishes.
How much cash do you need to start your new business? How long can you survive without earning an income from your business? These are key questions for any new business that are especially important now.
In this two-hour webinar, this SCORE financing pro will reveal the factors to consider and the tools to use to help you understand what how much you’ll need and where to find it.
• How to identify resources for you to use now and later
• How defining your value proposition can translate into tools for understanding your business needs
• How to translate your business & financial assumptions to income
• How to identify your costs
• How to manage your overhead expense to increase revenues
• What cash flow means and how important it is to manage
• What you’ll need to seek and obtain funding
If you have ever wondered whether you are making the right financial decisions to maximize both your growth and your profits, this is the workshop for you.