Public information suggests that there are between 3,800 and 4,000 franchises nationwide with 750,000 individual operations employing 7.6 million people. For those wanting to become a franchise owner, these numbers can be daunting. However, if you want to become your own boss and don’t want to start a business from scratch, then franchising can be the way to go. This workshop will answer many of your questions and give you some ideas of how to proceed when you’ve been exploring the concept of purchasing a franchise but don’t know what type of franchise is right for you or how to go about finding and buying it.
In this interactive session, you'll learn:
● The definition of a franchise and how it differs from a business opportunity.
● The history and current state of franchising.
● Types and categories of franchises.
● Advantages and disadvantages of buying a franchise.
● How to identify and evaluate the best franchise for you.
● Start-up costs, financial requirements, and funding options.
● What you need to know about franchise regulations.
Following this workshop, you’ll know all about franchising and what steps to take to purchase one.
Your Speaker: Rich Salon
Rich Salon is a Business Ownership Coach. Through his company, Business Ownership Connection, he helps career-minded individuals pursue franchise ownership. He is fortunate to have referral agreements with over 500 organizations to help people find the most appropriate business ownership match. Rich works tirelessly to identify business opportunities and coaches his clients through the entire evaluation process. His services remain free to the people who work with him.