“Be Your Own Publicist” Workshop
How to Spread the Word about Your Business and Boost Sales
In these uncertain times, how can a business owner break through and attract attention? There's no better way to get the word about your startup or growing company than free publicity. And generating media coverage--from articles in the local newspaper to TV appearances to viral posts on social media--is a skill any business owner can learn.
In this workshop, PR pro Meghan Ely teaches you everything you need to know about media pitches, press releases, and the FREE publicity tools you could be using right now to attract qualified prospects and loyal fans.
In this session, you'll learn how to:
• Cultivate media contacts so they'll take your calls and answer your email
• Write a press release that wins coverage
• Use social media to generate publicity
• Come up with a "hook" the press can't resist
• Determine which media outlets will generate the most exposure
• Amplify the impact when your business is featured in the news
• Plan newsworthy events that attract media attention
Nothing builds credibility for your business better than media coverage. Register for this workshop to get the scoop on generating FREE publicity!